This week we planted beans in plastic bottles and taught the students about RECYCLING!
On the 11th week of the garden
project, the teacher approach with the students the
recycling process. What trash can undergo the recycling
– What can we do with plastic bottle?
– How we can recycle plastic bottle?
At the end, the student we ordored to take refuse plastic
bottle and recycle them so to put seed into them. In order
to show that we can recycle the things around us.
– Recycling: The action of passing again
through a cycle of changes or treatments, in order to regain
materials for human use.
– Bio degradable: Capable for being chemically
– Non degradable: Incapable of being
– Resiklaj: Aksyon pou pase dechè nan
transfòmasyon pou chanje oubye trete yo, pou ka
rejwenn yo pou moun sèvi.
– Dekonpoze: Tout matyè ki kapab
degradasyon pou sibi transfòmasyon
– Pa kapab dekonpoze: tout sa ki pa kapab sibi