Today to continue with series of planting the gardening class is exclusively taught in practice.
To make the difference between direct and indirect seeding we simultaneously plant different kinds of vegetables in both direct and indirect way.
We also learn how to do soil preparation, for both kind of planting , how to plant when the seeds will be transplanted which is indirect seeding and how to plant when the seeds won’t need to be transplanted.
– vegetable: Herbaceous plant grown for an edible part that is usually eaten as part of a meal.
– soil preparation : the process of mixing soil and compost and water it after the cleaning so that it could be ready to receive and grow plants.
– Seed bed : Bed of soil prepared for planting seed.
– Legim: plant fanmi zeb avek yon pati edib ki itilize pou manje nan repa.
– Preparasyon te: se yon pwosesis lew melanje te ak kompos epi wouze apre netwayaj pou te a ka pre pou resevwa ak grandi plant yo
– plat band: timoso te ki prepare pou plante