Art trading cards are little works of art that measure 2.5” x 3.5” in size. In July 2013, Project HOPE Art will once again be traveling to Haiti, and would love to deliver as many of these cards as possible to children who have so much less than the rest of the world.
If you would like to take part in this drive, and send a message of good will, please follow the project requests below.
- Use any type paper that you like, but it must measure 2.5” x 3.5”.
- Create art on the front of the card that describes what your life islike. For example, I live in an apartment in CA, so I drew buildingswith a palm tree out front. Add your city and state (or country) below.
- Add a message on the back and sign it with a first name only.
- Placing each card in a plastic penny sleeve would be great, but not necessary.
- Mail the cards to: Kathy Barbro, 12840 Moorpark Street #307, Studio City, CA by July 1st, 2013.
Please note that traveling to Haiti with extra luggage can get quite expensive, so donations would be very much appreciated. Visit www.fracturedatlas.org and search for HOPE Art to make a tax deductible donation. For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you everyone for your support!