RSVP: Click Here
Where: 416 Dolores Street, San Francisco, CA 94110
When: Wednesday, June 4th, 6-9pm
What: Want to try out your artist’s hand but not sure where to start?! Come get creative with me! PAINTING PARTIES in my studio workshop!! Classes cover a wide array of topics and mediums, and you will learn color theory, gesture, composition, and brush stroke techniques…and if all goes well, you will take home a finished piece each class! Plus, there is WINE involved! And lots of dates to choose from!
Here are the deets:
• Classes are 6-9pm, but start/end times are flexible, as I know that people are coming from work and heading out to hot dance parties. (right?)
• $40 per class ($35 if you pay in cash) and ALL supplies and a glass of wine are included! (I accept cash/check/credit/paypal)
• Shoot me a message or call/text 303-817-5830 to reserve your spot or if you have any questions!
* Tuesday, May 6th, 6-9pm: Playing With Color: Learn the Color Wheel, Mixing Color and Brush Techniques!
* Monday, May 19th, 6-9pm: Replicating a Master Painting: Van Gogh! (Specific image yet to be determined…let me know if you have preferences!)
* Wednesday, June 4th, 6-9pm: Oil Pastel Rothko Class: Experiment with mixing and blending color and create your very own set of Rothko-inspired Drawings! [FUNDRAISER CLASS!!!! All the proceeds from this class benefit Project HOPE Art and my upcoming workshop I will be teaching in Haiti!! Please Spread the word!]
*Classes must have at least 3 people to run, or they may be subject to cancellation. Tell your friends and feel free to add them to this event!
There are lots of upcoming classes, but I’m always happy to add on new classes, so feel free to let me know if you have any great ideas, would prefer a different topic or medium, or if you have certain evenings (or weekends) that work better than others! I’m VERY flexible and want as many people as possible to be able to explore their artist side! If money is an issue, let me know and maybe we can do a trade or find a creative solution!!
Can’t wait to get messy with you beautiful people!